- 11" tall by 15" wide
- 224 pages, counting both sides of each leaf
- Alternates between handmade paper (brown jute) and watercolor paper (hot press)
- 6" x 6" etched bronze plate, patinaed and sealed
- The bronze latch in the middle is a decoy--journal opens with a simple snap on the left
- Branding of the cowhide on the inside flap
This journal is very large and very heavy! Display and use this beauty in your home. Use it as a photo album, a guest book, an artist portfolio, or as a personal large-format art journal. The choice is yours, and I can't wait to see what you decide to do with it!